Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mere coincidence

i'm supposed to by very hyper to blog about my new seat in the office today. since i have officially moved all my stuffs, files, computer books etc etc ETC and really ETC to my new seat. (so much stuffs for gals u know?)

i even read at the chinese calender to study which time of the week is 吉(lucky) or 凶 (ominous)day to complete my mission. Since Wednesday and Thursday is 大事不宜 (avoid any important matters). I really don't understand the meaning of other words in the calender anyway... so i just picked Tuesday (which means today) to move my office seat, since it seems to have nothing which sounds unlucky!

so well yada yada yada i displaced everything after my work and stayed until 8pm. And then i went to the carpark and tried to start my car... but, u know what? THE CAR BATTERY DIED!!

OMG can u believe it? Out of so many days, the car battery chose to end its life TODAY! what a mere coincidence! that must be a warning from someOne who is looking at me. Trying to give a warning to me not to be too proud of myself to have a New "Seniority" Seat which other people will need to work hard for at least 10 years to get there whereas i only took 2 yrs to get there.

Anyway, i get the message! but i should be thankful to Stanley, my colleague, who really so coincidently help me to move my stuffs and waited for me to finish everything and accompany me to the carpark. Without you i'll be stranded in the carpark and probably will panic for the rest of the night! And many thanks for sending me home too!

my poor MyVi would have to stay alone in the cold, concrete carpark and wait for its new battery. well luckily i parked near the surveillance camera! that'll keep u company for the rest of the night!

No comments: