Monday, May 26, 2008

Do u believe in God?

Maybe i should start believing in God...

God as in not just Jesus Christ lar... but maybe Guan Yin Niang Niang, Maybe Na Duk Gong etc etc...

there are a few incidence when i'm in true happiness, God just decided to take it away from me. But i considered myself lucky. because when i'm deep down the drain, God will try to ''çheer" me up by giving me some rewards.

And today, God showed himself again. i really cant believe it... my boss moved my seat at work (capalang pool seat in the middle) towards the Window Seat! Somewhere between the pool and the window seats --> the columns seat! Meaning... i get promoted!!! No... technically, i didn't get promoted. my boss just moved my seat to a more seniority seat because
the pool area is too congested i am more senior right now!

i really cannot believe it! it was all the while i wanted to start a new life. So, i started blogging yesterday. i have the intention to do so since long time ago but i never really have the desire to make it an action. but miracle just happened yesterday, and today!

and tomorrow you will see a snippet of my Old and New workstation in the office!

No comments: