Monday, June 15, 2009

It took Mi Longer than Usual to reach Work

i practically don't understand why government projects can take so d*mn long to finish. Especially upgrading a road/highway. i don't know how many are they outside, but those affecting my journey to work, really makes me feel annoyed.

Upgrading Jalan Cheras - Jalan Loke Yew is a total failure project. I can recall that it took at least 4 years to finish the whole stretch of upgrading work. And yet after its completion, the road is still super jam. And now, they are doing something on the Jalan Cheras roundabout... causing massive traffic jam / cars slowing down near the stretch to curious about the work progress.

And now, this road in front of Phoenix Plaza at Cheras Batu 9 is another failure!!! How many years have it been? 4, 5 or 6?

Sometimes, it is their lousy commitment that makes the road jam. Imagine causing the congestion purely because the workers FORGOT to remove the barricades (road blocks) after the maintenance/work done last night.

Today, it took me almost 2 hours to drive from Kajang to KL (Jln Ampang). what the hell is wrong with our traffic system?

For the past 2 weeks (school holidays), i was really having honeymoon on the road.

For example, I can only apply lotion - primer foundation - blush (while driving / jam) and the rest will have to wait until i park the car / reach the office to do. (That shows how short is the duration to reach my destination)

AND YES I DO MY MAKE UPS WHILE DRIVING TO WORK!!

but today... i applied lotion, lip cream, primer foundation, concealer, blush, eye shadow (several layers not to mention reapplying because the colour doesn't match my outfit today) continue applying ---> lip colour, lip gloss... and applied my moituriser mist... and YET, i am still no where near my office. oh yea i forgot to comb my hair!!!

Hey i am not the one who does other activities while driving. those cars stucked behind / in front me are spending their jam time effectively too. Reading the newspaper, drinking water (ok-lah i also drink water while driving), applying make-ups (see i'm not the only one doing that), smoking + throwing the cigar butts on the road (Yucks thats why i hate smokers), talking on the phone etc etc...

I know it is very dangerous to do so while driving. But i only do that when the car stops/jam. At least i tail the car in front of me and accelerate instantly when the traffic lights turn green. I'm highly alert and this is the way i train my sharpness. Intensic training to be alert at all time! Not like some cars they basically don't want to go further faster even there are 4-5 cars spacing in front of them (i wonder what are they doing in the car?)

Ok, please don't tell the policeman about my unusual activities while driving... i always hide it when i see a policeman on the road, and behave like a good driver...

i think it is enough of exposing my driving behavior... i shall behave like a good driver starting tomorrow. concentrate on driving when i am on the road. I truly hope so~~

No comments: